Mood Amp – 1×12″ FluxTone Speaker Combo Amp
List Price: $3500
At the heart of this great little Hand-Wired, all tube, guitar amp is the familiar ’59 Bassman topology. Spring reverb has been added, along with several other user demanded mods.
In addition to that, there is a complete FluxTone Speaker system, Your choice of driver, see FluxTone-Speaker site. (comes loaded with a FluxTone Big-Blue).
This system allows a 25 dB range of volume control, after the amps volume and tone settings, by varying the electro-magnet strength of the speaker. Patented.
Also there is a “External Amp” input jack on the back panel that allows you to play another amp through the FluxTone system. When another amp is introduced this way…the Mood-Amp is automatically placed into stand-by mode.
- Marshall style Pre-Amp…(Electric position)
- Fender style Pre-Amp…(Acoustic position)
- ’59 bassman style Tone-Stack.
- Pull for bright on the treble control.
- Pull for “Mid-Shift” on the mid control.
- Pull for blend on the pre-amp selector.
- 15 watt PP-6V6 output stage.
- Built in FluxTone Speaker system…(Magnet Control)
- Tension Control…(Variable Soft to hard Clip)
- External Amp input…(you can play another, 50 watt or less, amp through the FluxTone system.)
- External Speaker output…(you can play this amp through another, 20 watt, speaker system.)
- Actual Point to point wiring…no circuit or parts boards. This cuts down on solder joints by 40%!…just tube sockets and terminal strips. (very easy to repair and mod)
Please fill out the form below and we'll get right back to you with more info and answers to your questions. You can also contact us by phone: 303-907-9087.